Greetings in the matchless name of our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ!
“…I will build my Church and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.” (Mathew 16:18).
“…He who began a good work in you will carry it on to the completion until the day of Jesus Christ.” (Philippians 1: 6)
Both these biblical passages are very much true and real to the Sharon Fellowship Church in Kuwait. A small prayer group started in the year 1980 with only eight members in a house has been abundantly flourished by the Almighty with a present strength of more than 300 believers now.Since then, we can look back only with hearts full of thanks and praises to the Lord who cared and protected his flock all through these years.We also remember with gratitude all the servants of God who have ministered in the church,Pr. Mathai Kuruvilla, Pr.Sam John, Pr. Mathai John, Pr. Manoj Thomas and Pr.Joy Thomas as they have labored much for the growth of this church.During the period of Iraq invasion in August 1990,of Kuwait, most of members except a few returned to India. After liberation of Kuwait in February 1991, some of the believers returned back to Kuwait by June and resumed the worship meeting. From September 2015 onwards Pr. Aji Thomas is ministering the church.God has tremendously blessed this Church during these years and our Church is been a channel of blessing to many.May people who the Lord brings to our Church realize that they matter to us because they matter to God.From 20th January 2018, our church is a separate and independent church which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs.
WE BELIEVE IN...
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost,and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead.
- That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ;through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost,
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of
- the Father,and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous
- dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal life for the righteous,and eternal punishment for the wicked.