Vol-6 Ref:-Chapters: 2 CHRONICLE 4-10 (KJV Bible).
Last Submission Date 15-7-2019.
- Name of the city of David,where ark of the covenant of the LORD was kept ?
- Who reigned instead of Solomon after his death ?
- The man over the tribute; whom the children of Israel stoned him with stones?
- How many years Solomon reigned in Jerusalem over all Israel ?
- “Have respect therefore to the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to hearken unto the cry and the prayer which thy servant prayeth before thee..” Who prayed this to the Lord?
- How much cubits was the height of the molten sea ?
- The entry of the house and the inner doors thereof for the most holy place were made with ……………..
- Who made the pots, and the shovels, and the basons for king Solomon for the house of God ?
- Which material was Solomon used to make a twenty cubits length and breath altar ?
- The son of Nebat?